View Single Post
Old 02/02/15, 10:22 PM   #45
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Legacy Discussion

Sorry its taking me so long. I've been working on site related stuff. Also I read ahead so I wanted to really organize my thoughts.

The Wild Force Chapter was very well done. I like how we got to see the Animarium and Shayla. The Lion Zord played a big role here. It made sense to use the Wild Force powers given the theme of the episode.

When Dark Phantom was first introduced I never expected him/her to join the team. With the conclusion of this episode we see Eve recovered and brought back to the Rangers base. So this is a big story development.

The Subplot with Jerome and his mother was powerful stuff. And the resolution made sense. Since the water of the Animaria could slowly heal his mother. It gave use a lot of interesting Jerome stuff. And of course he gets his own battlizer.

We also see the defeat of Chosev here which is a major storyline development. It also made sense why we didn't see Phantom right away since he was the one that recruited and trained her.

I did think it didn't make sense that Chosev just abandoned Eve so quick. Seemed counter productive to lose such a powerful ally and risk the Rangers getting her. As well as the morpher.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote