View Single Post
Old 12/20/17, 04:31 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Question Question and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon View Post
Yo Does anybody know something about: The Dinosaur Battle bikes ( Mastadon, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus)?

1 Where the Astro Blaster seperates in?

2 Was there a super ZeoUltrazord with the super Zeozords, Red Battlezord and Pyramidas?

3 Something about the Phantom Blaster?
The Dino Bikes weren't ever supposed to be in the show.

1. No clue what you meant about the Blaster.
2. Yes there was a Zeo Ultrazord with the Super Zeozords and Batttlezord but instead of the Super Zeozords going in the Super Zeo Megazord went in.
3. There was a blaster prop that was made for the Phantom in the show but we only saw it once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon View Post
4 What where the names of the Zeo Weapons, some say Zeo: Disc, Doubleclubs, Axes, Hatches and Sword and another say Zeo: Shield, Numchucks, Axes, Hammers and Sword?

5 How ya call the combined Blade Blaster when the Yellow and Pink Ranger stand on the shoulders of the Black, Blue and Red Ranger?

6 The combenation of the Transdaggers?

7 The name of the combenation Red Lightning, Mountain Blaster, Thunder Loader, Star Racer and Wind Rescue?

8 The combenation Turbo Blaster and Turbo Navigator?

9 Was there a name for the combenation where Lightning Cruiser in Flight Mode magnet hoocked up with Storm Blaster?
4. the names were Shield, Double Clubs, Axes and Hatchets however the show would call Kat's weapon Zeo I Power Shield or Zeo I Power Disc if I recall correctly I don't think Tanya, Rocky or Adam ever said their weapons by name.

5. there isn't a name.
6. you mean when they hold each of theirs close to the other for the energy blast? Transdaggers Star Formation
7. Rescue Turbo Megazord
8. Auto Blast Defender
9. not in the show but maybe in the instructions for the toy nope it's not there either.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote