View Single Post
Old 01/28/18, 04:11 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: More Zyu Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I do think the change over in Turbo helped to freshen things up flr the targer audience. Which mostly have came in after the early seasons. But to say PR's decline was Tommy's doing doesn't seem right to me. Sometimes sboews just grow cold quickly. Especially children's shows designed to sell toys. Really the MMPR bubble was going to burst after not to long in any case. Its amazing the shlw rebounded and has existed at the current level for so long.
yea I agree the changeover in Turbo did help to freshen things up "flr" the targer (or rather target) audience and I also agree that it's wrong to say that Tommy or any character for that matter was responsible for the show's declining popularity since it wasn't always going to be popular regardless of whether they had Tommy on the show or not. I agree the MMPR bubble was going to burst sooner or later anyway and yes it is amazing that the show rebounded and has existed at the current level for so long not always a pleasant level mind you like Samurai and Megaforce for example but hey not every season can be a winner.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote