View Single Post
Old 11/03/14, 03:45 PM   #1
Khandri
Shadow Ranger

Default Justin wasnt a bad character

I've never understood the massive amounts of hate the fandom has for Justin. So he's a kid...so what? It's not the character's fault that the producers wanted to have a kid for a Ranger. People call him whiny and childish and this or that, but really...what do they expect a 12-year-old thrust into being a superhero to act like? I doubt the haters would've reacted any differently in his shoes. Heck...I think Justin acted remarkably mature for his age, all things considered. I can't exactly say that about the haters.

Was I sad to see Rocky go? Absolutely. I enjoyed his character immensely, and he was part of the great chemistry the team had together, especially in season 3 and Zeo, not to mention the way he was written out really left something to be desired. But I'm not going to begrudge his replacement just because of that. It's the nature of PR to change in some fashion every year, and you just have to learn to accept it (says she who bawled like a baby at the end of Passing the Torch... *cough*).