View Single Post
Old 12/13/08, 04:15 PM   #4
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Finally saw it! Compared to the pilot, which was utterly disappointing (not to a high degree however), this was a great improvement! It had it's flaws, like most shows do in it's premiere, but it was enjoyable.

So far, Kit isn't my favorite character. He just seems so amateur and childish. Need I have to mention what a total idiot he was in his Blank Form? BUT, I have feeling as the show progresses, he'll mature both physically and mentally.

Len is pure bad***. Matt Mullins skills as a martial artist are beyond meaning. I'm looking forward to what this character has in store for us later on in the series.

Maya...she's alright. Nothing really special at the moment.

As far the acting goes...it's between pretty much on a level of Power Rangers, to a more better degree. That's just my opinion.

All in all, at this rate, KRDK could potentially be a hit in the American Toku genre. Could it reach the level and "success" that Power Rangers once had...who knows. Only time can tell.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote