View Single Post
Old 01/31/15, 11:05 PM   #28
Superstatler
Power Ranger

Default Re: Dino Charge 1 Powers From The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I don't see how the interactions were unrealistic.
We had Joel and Fairweather's interactions which in a realistic setting would have gotten him at least arrested and had a restraining order placed on him. Did that happen? No it didn't they wound up married.
We had Kat that befriended Kimberly, Tommy and everyone else even though she was under an evil spell and was completely jealous of Kimberly. She eventually became best friends with Aisha and Tanya like within seconds even though it wasn't realistic.
Jason returned from the Peace Conference and returned back to being best of friends with Tommy like he had never left but he never made any mention of Zack or Trini which again isn't realistic.
After Karone replaced Kendrix everyone pretty much entirely forgot about her (Kendrix) for the most part until she returned.
Let's see... what other things are far more worse unrealistic than whatever it is you're describing? I'll think of some more.
Same thing with Mike. After like the first few episodes while Leo had never forgotten about Mike and neither did some of his teammates (like Kendrix for example) practically everyone else did.
Lightspeed forgot about Ryan a lot after he left even to the point that the demons had also forgotten about him.
Jen and the Rangers eventually forgot about Alex and his sacrifice until he came to their time.
Characters like Tori, Shane and Dustin would have never became friends in real life since they're so far different from one another.

Yes Power Rangers was maturer (not a word I know) back in the day but that was back in the day. That's not now. They have to change with the times. We might want it to be maturer but we're not the target audience.

I doubt we'll see something like Dino Thunder since that was written by Doug and he created Mesogog with the intent to scare people.

hey at least they made an original villain and created an original ship. They could have just done a Tzachor and reconstructed the Sentai base and not even introduce a lot of Sledge's monsters early on like they did with the monsters in the cells that were in his ship.

There is a certain level of disbelief I can accept. I just feel most of the series you listed at least had characters that reacted realtively normally most of the time. The episode just rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know maybe the rest of them will be great and I will change my opinion.

I am glad they tried to do an American villain. Too bad they may have failed miserbly.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote