View Single Post
Old 12/02/14, 08:22 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Tommy could be a Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I know Funaroverse used to have a factiod about Tommy being a Timelord because of the time loop episode. Since Tommy knew something was wrong in that episode.

I personally don't think Doctor Who and PR are in the same universe. I can see why people make that connection. Since both have fantastical and imaginative stories. Original Doctor Who was also a children's show.

But at the end of the day I don't think the two shows are in the same universe. Tommy isn't a Timelord just.a remarkable human being.
I don't know if I'm just having a brain fart or what but I don't remember any time loop episodes that Tommy was central in realizing what was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I think it's because Power Rangers Lost Galaxy once made a throw away line about passing a certain solar system or galaxy which in Doctor Who is the location of Galifrey. And in the Doctor Who expanded universe there's a reference to the Doctor teaming up with a wizard named Zordon. Then again In Space also made a reference to Degobah, and MMPR made references to Darth Vader, and Batman. And I know Marvel made comics for Power Rangers, Star Wars, and Doctor Who So take that how you want. I think best case scenario if the BBC, and Saban brands felt like it we would get a one off crossover or something.
I don't know exactly what references you are referring to but I do remember T.J. referencing the Degobah system.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote