View Single Post
Old 10/06/17, 07:01 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Timefire picture with kids in hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge View Post
Eric had a much better fate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever View Post
I would say Naoto's fate was better writing. His sacrifice for Timered was a pogiant moment. And less than a cop out like Eric living on to be Wes's friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge View Post
I meant he had a happier ending. Although I don't mind the way they ended Eric 's story. Naoto's ending waa good writing but it doesn't mean the exact same thing needed to happen to Eric.
to be fair it's not like Fox Kids was going to allow such an ending for a good character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
Heaven forbid Time Force does one thing different from Timeranger.
to be fair it actually did a lot of things different compared to its Sentai counterpart.
  1. Ransik in charge instead of Gluto
  2. The mutants were just monsters here (some were criminals but not usually in the vein of being a murderer) but they were more heinous in Sentai
  3. Conwing's counterpart was the 1 who made the V-Rex (Q-Rex) but they elected to not carry that over
  4. Conwing also grew here but didn't in Sentai
  5. Rangers had a few original creations that Sentai didn't such as Cycles, TF Eagle, Battle Fire and Mega Battle
  6. Alex was a jerk in both versions but he was deceptive jerk in Sentai in some scenes. There was no "Captain Logan" counterpart in Sentai
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote