View Single Post
Old 06/14/15, 12:14 PM   #5
TommyIsGod
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Don't remember the episode title for Space Episode

Yeah, I'd love to know exactly what makes the Turbo Rangers the "worst rangers in history."

Let's remember that they were incredibly inexperienced and had a mentor who was just as inexperienced as they were yet they managed to hold their own, survive the complete and utter destruction of their base to turn around and recklessly go into space without powers because they knew they had to try to do something to help Zordon (who they never even met.)

Some might call it stupid. Well, it sort of was. But it was also completely heroic. They had no safety net. They just went out there since they felt the personal responsibility to do so. From there they went on to traverse space with the hope of everyone on their shoulders. The rookies still managed to hold their own despite a leader who never appropriately got his head in the game. Yeah, they needed an act of God to save the day but they still were going up against six seasons' worth of villains without any of the "original" rangers' help.

Were they the best team ever? Nah. There were quite a few that were better. But the worst? No. Not even close. I stand by the theory that the people who consider the Turbo/Space Rangers to be the worst ever are mostly people who are still bitter about the fact that their nostalgic favorites all got replaced. They were old. They had been around for a long time. It was time for them to go. I loved Adam, Rocky, Katherine and Tanya too but they had their time. I would have liked to see them stick around until the end of Space as well but T.J., Ashley and Cassie were great replacements. It would have been a shame to never have them around.

Screw Carlos though. Adam should have stuck around. >_>

Space was a good season but it wasn't great. Carlos was annoying. Andros was the worst Red Ranger of all time. Zhane was hit or miss. The finale is incredibly overrated. It's only about the sixth best season. It's good but nowhere near as great as it gets talked up to be.
TommyIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote