View Single Post
Old 01/07/15, 10:02 PM   #1
redspdranger
Putty Patroller

Default Should power rangers be more mature than what it is now?

his question is raised because i have seen many guys in many forums asking for a more mature storyline in power rangers. Mature means more violence than it is now and with a more detailed romance which includes kiss. What is your choice, a mature power rangers or a kid friendly power rangers.

I would vote for a kid friendly staunchly because that's what makes power rangers apart from other television shows.

I'm 18, i and you can definitely handle mature themes but guys we need to really understand that power rangers main target is kids who can be as low as 4 year old and don't you think if we have mature storyline then what will the kid learn from it. Even in the current season the way gia and jake relationship went ahead, i felt it gave a wrong message to kids. Its important that even if we have lighter dose of romance, we need to keep it in a such a way that kids should learn a good thing about it not get astray. So i strongly feel that power rangers need to be kid friendly and involve no kisses as many guys are demanding in this forum and in other forums. What would you say. Mature Power rangers or kid friendly power rangers
redspdranger is offline   Reply With Quote