View Single Post
Old 12/23/10, 12:06 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Discussion for the Power Rangers Series Finalie " Danger and Destiney Parts 1 and 2"

Well the last first run episode of Power Rangers has aired. Technically that makes it a Series Finalie for the whole series. But it felt more like a normal season finalie. Which was to be expected of course.

I liked this finalie overall. But feel it has been overrated to a certian degree. I do feel it gave us a statisfying ending to the series. I like how all the loose ends with the characters were tied up nicely. It was a nice touch ending with Dillion, Summer, and Tenaya going back to the Flower that Dillion encountered earlier. Only this time there was a whole field of them as well as some vegatation. I wonder if the Morphing Grid was somehow regenerating the Earth. It seemed kind of quick for the Earth to be restoring itself so quickly. But its not like the Ranger's ventured that far from Corinth.

Its pretty much implied that Ziggy and Doctor K are going to remain a couple. Givening the fact that K let Ziggy put his arm around her. Its no big shock of course. Its refreshing to have couples given a good pay off the last few years. After so many years of them being forgotten by the end of the season.

I thought it was a little much for Venjix to get defeated by the falling control tower. Given all he had done to the world. But that was remedyed by the last scene which seems to imply the Venjix survived and is somehow inside the Morpher or perhaps the Grid itself. Of course we don't know if he is trapped or when he will remerge. Its possible it won't be for generations after the RPM Rangers.

I thought Dillion got to the Antedote too easily. It would have been cool to get a scene of Dillion fighting the Rangers. But I guess certian things we're rushed or retconned in...Given all the production problems they had midseason. Still it was a solid finale for RPM.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote