Thread: US Zord Footage
View Single Post
Old 10/30/14, 04:46 PM   #8
SirStack
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: US Zord Footage

For MMPR, there are a few quick shots of the Thunder Megazord in "The Power Stealer".

I guess you could count all uses of toy Titanus for the Ninja Ultrazord and Shogun Ultrazord in MMPR Season 3.

If you did that, then toy/CGI Pyramidas in Zeo's "Revelations of Gold" would count as well.

For Turbo, you're missing the Movie, "Built for Speed", and "Chase into Space, Part I". And "Bicycle Built for the Blues" had a use of the Tommy's Turbozord.

Space, as previously mentioned, "Dark Specter's Revenge, Pt. 1" and part 2. And I guess there's a lot of eps with US Astro Megaship footage, as well.

Lost Galaxy, you're missing "Loyax' Last Battle", which had Galaxy Megazord in new stuff.

Lightspeed Rescue, "The Queen Returns" had an original Lightspeed Solarzord shot, I believe.

Time Force, "Clash for Control, Pt 1" & part 2 have Q-Rex. "Quantum Secrets" has Q-Rex Warrior Mode and Shadow Force Megazord. There's another ep with a quick Shadow Force appearance but I can't recall it off the top of my head right now.

Wild Force there's some US CGI shots of various Wildzords throughout, but as for suits, Predazord & Animus are in "The End of the Power Rangers, Pt. 1"