View Single Post
Old 02/19/14, 12:52 AM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Meanwhile at Ziktor industries Ziktor tells his secretaries he wants to purchase some land that will soon be available. Then he brags to Juliet about how it's like a game of I Win while they watch scenes of factories, and construction crews.

Why? I'm guessing to try, and make it look like the stuff about the old building from the last was actually relevant.

Unless Haim Saban generally thought that kids, and parents liked shows buying land.

VR Troopers: Superheroes, Robots, Martial Arts, Real Estate

Anyway back at the lab the Professor congratulates the Troopers on their first time. But the Troopers themselves are worried about Grimlord, and his mutants.

So the Professor has them put on the visors, and he shows them some more Metalder clips of monsters they'll have to fight and there is an admittedly funny part where the Troopers actually get freaked out by a monster, and make defensive poses while the Professor does an aside.

Afterwards Ryan says that if that's what it takes to find his father he'll do it, and Kaitlin says they'll be with him.

Just then Jeb gets on the machine, and starts messing with it which then starts electrocuting him, and when it's done he starts talking with a Jack Nicholson impersonation.

Now I'm just going to flat out say it I like Jeb because I like his whole sarcastic commentary on everything.

Anyway the Professor says he can make Jeb normal but Jeb doesn't want to so Ryan makes him promise not to talk around anyone besides them.

Back at Ziktor industries Ziktor transforms into Grimlord, and goes to the Virtual Dungeon.

While at Tao dojo the Troopers are practicing martial arts while a Ron Wasserman song plays afterwards Tao himself comes out with some brooms, and dust pans, and asks them to clean the dojo before they leave.

We then go to the Underground Voice Daily where Woody is playing with some toys when Kaitlin comes in, and Woody asks if she has her story ready which she doesn't.

So she grabs her camera, and drives her car just outside Crossworld City when she sees something strange, and finds Grimlord's mutants getting ready for the final assault on reality.

At Tao dojo the show sets up this sub plot where Ryan is trying to become part owner of the dojo when Kaitlin comes in and tells them she has to talk to them while grabbing her Virtualizer to show them it's Trooper related.

So Ryan and JB leave with her while Tao just stands around confused.

While at the Virtual Dungeon Grimlord's mutants are cheering while Grimlord has all of them attack the reality barrier.

Back at the UVD JB puts a floppy disk into Kaitlin 's computer that lets them talk to the Professor so Kaitlin shows him her pictures and he tells them to stop Grimlord's army.

Last edited by Zabitan; 02/22/14 at 09:27 PM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote