View Single Post
Old 06/01/15, 09:45 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Will the MMPR/DT/DC team up happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Scorpion Ranger View Post
I was gonna say that I thought it would happen but based on what CD says about production, it's not happening. I don't see them bringing everyone back for a new shoot. That wouldn't be cost effective.
just because the filming has ended doesn't mean they haven't already shot it if they decided to do it since they could be keeping it a secret... we were spoiled with Megaforce last year with all of the information that was coming out but that was under the control of a different Executive Producer.

Yes it wouldn't be cost effective but being cost effective for teamups isn't really the point... how many teamups in the past actually took footage from their Japanese crossover movie? Not many just Alien Rangers/Zeo, Galaxy/Lightspeed and Clash of the Red Rangers.

The 2 teamups in Space had to be originally shot because those teamups didn't exist in Sentai.

The Space/Galaxy teamup was all original footage except for the Astro Megazord combination stock sequence, Astro Megazord cockpit and the Galaxy Megazord cockpits.

Reinforcements From The Future was all original footage except for the usual Trans-Warp Megazord catapult stock sequence.

Forever Red was all original except for flashbacks.

Ninja Storm/Dino Thunder teamup was all original.
"History" wasn't all original but most of it was since they did have the Dragoul fight that was going on which was mostly Sentai footage.

"Wormhole" wasn't all original but a lot of it was since there was some Sentai scenes in the Jack vs Orangehead battle but a lot of those had to be reshot and there was/were the Green Ranger vs. Bluehead and Orangehead battle(s) that was/were Sentai.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote