View Single Post
Old 04/14/10, 03:46 PM   #5
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

The i got dibs on fang! Its mine! *holds fang memory tight*

Name: Kio Masami

appearance: A young man with long hair, ofen tied back, with a strand of white going over his left eye. he stands at 6ft 3in with a slim but muscular build. He normaly wears a jacket, black with a white tribal style raptor on the back, Blue jeans, and black boots.
(picture coming soon)

Memory: Fang

Gadget: stag beatle (cell phone style)

Vehicle: Fang Blazer (motorcycle.) Its a white motorcycle similar to the one shotaro used by white and with blades like double in fang form.

Personality: Kio Loves to have fun and is often considered a goofball. He enjoys going around and just enjoying his day or getting others to enjoy their's, but that doesnt mean he doesn't know when to take things seriously, like in a fight. He often is seen at his faveorite ramen cart eating a bowl.

Bio: One day he was off at a temple were the marker for his grandfather's grave stood. As he prayed he heard a rustleing sound fallowed by a mechanical roar. At first he was startled but then got up the nerve to check it out. Thats when he found Fang along with a driver. He picked both up and tried on the driver. Of course he was quickly set upon a dophant who was after fang. He was knocked against a pilar from the shrine and saw a strange woman, her face hidden (shroud). She told him that in order to survive he needed to use fang. Well in a quick move to preserv his own life, Kio used fang and transformed, quickly defeating to dophant. It wasnt too long after that he got his gadget and bike, deciding to use them to make other's happy, by defeating those that would make people sad.

Gaia location: Blade gaia - a place with lots of bladed weaponry displayed from all countries and eras

Gaia powere: Fang is practicaly alive so it can assit him like his gadget and come when called.

Techniques and finishers: Taps the memorie's horn for each of his three moves while transformed. One tap - Arm fang two taps - sholder fang (a ranged weapon like a boomerang) three taps - Fang strider (memory break or final attack)

Last edited by Kamen Rider Dragoon; 04/14/10 at 08:27 PM.
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote