Thread: MMPR Question
View Single Post
Old 10/27/14, 10:57 PM   #10
Jiemusu
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: MMPR Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacywhite View Post
I have 2 question for all power ranger fans.

1. If the Green Ranger had not lost his powers an Zordon still went through making the White Ranger who would he have choosen ?
1. Adam
2. rocky
Neither. Rocky, Aisha and Adam were all recruited at the same time. Meaning either Jason, Trini and Zack stayed on as red, yellow and black... or they were replaced by Rocky, Aisha and Adam as red, yellow and black.

The only way this would change is if, say, only TWO of the rangers went on the peace conference, meaning only two replacements would be needed. So whoever out of Rocky, Aisha and Adam was left over, would be given the leftover green/white powers. I guess it makes sense to think of Adam as a green ranger, because he actually became green in Zeo, but at that point in time it could have easily been Rocky as well. But Rocky and Adam were both just followers at that point. The green ranger needs to march to the beat of his own drum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacywhite View Post
2. If the Green Ranger had a Ninja coin what animal would you think it would be ?

Please answer turefully please. Green Ranger fans I know your out there and have thought about this.
thank you
Owl.