View Single Post
Old 02/15/15, 11:43 AM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Past, Present and Fusion Episode Discussion

I really liked it. We got more of a feel for the show and the team dynamic. It made the first episode make a lot more sense. Since we know Chase and Koda are already Rangers with Kendall as their advisor. So thats why they had the Pink Energem on their truck and why they were being so secrative.. As pointed out by an above poster.

Its interesting to see that Keeper survived but we knew he would somehow. So it seems Sledge was blown accross the galaxy and now is back. Crazy that it took him a million years to come back. Also Keeper and.the villains must have a long lifespan. Koda could very well still be a caveman now since we don't know how he found his gem. I like Riley and his introduction. It was pretty cool seeing him take on Fury. Who I persume has been stuck on Earth all this time.

It was interesting seeing the zord battle with a monster when he is not giant. The final battle was pretty cool though. Plus you had those extra monster type zords. So I guess they didn't violate the rule of esclating a fight lol.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote