View Single Post
Old 01/25/16, 08:57 PM   #7
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

While at the juice bar every except Jason, Zack, Billy, Trini, and Kimberly was running out of the juice bar, when Kimberly asked worriedly “Oh my gosh what’s happening?” to which Trini could only respond “This is too weird”, and Jason tried to assure them “Hang on”.

Just then out of nowhere Jason randomly turned into red energy, Zack turned into black energy, Billy turned into blue energy, Trini turned into yellow energy, and Kimberly turned into pink energy, and they all disappeared then they rematerialized inside the Command Center.

The five friends looked around the mysterious structure to which Kimberly could only react sarcastically “Well it’s not exactly the mall”. But Billy was impressed beaming “Wow this place is magnificent”. While Jason asked confused “I don’t get it how did we end up here?”. To which Trini could only reply “I just want to know where “here” is”.

Billy then eagerly turned to the consoles, and started pressing buttons asking “Maybe the answers in these controls”. Then Alpha appeared waving his arms frantically going “Wait watch out don’t touch that woahhh” before falling down. Billy then picked up Alpha wondering out loud “Woah a fully sentient multifunctional automaton. Never seen anything like it”.

Just then Zordon appeared in the pillar, and said to the five friends “Welcome humans”. Jason then inquired “So who are you?”, and Kimberly followed with “What are you?” Zordon then answered I am Zordon an interdimensional wizard from the planet Eltar caught in a time warp”, and Alpha answered “And my name is Alpha 5 I’m Zordon’s multifunctional robotic companion, and assistant”.

Kimberly then asked dubiously “Could someone please take me back to Earth because
I’m really confused” Zordon replied with “It’s quite simple my dear this planet is under attack, and I have brought you here to save it”. “Yeah right” Zack said skeptically to which Zordon replied confidently “Ahh a nonbeliever. Look Behind you at the viewing globe. your doubts will be answered in the images you see".
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote