Thread: MMPR Question
View Single Post
Old 10/27/14, 10:55 PM   #8
GreenRanger 2
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: MMPR Question

Yeah, Dairanger suits would have messed things up. Because it had the Green instead of Black Ranger, I really don't know what they would have done if Tommy had not lost the Green powers. Maybe a Green Tiger? Then adding the White Ranger? I don't know... it messes up quickly. Green was supposed to get the dumpy Lion that didn't do much except shuffle along. A far cry from the Dragonzord. The only problem with just giving Tommy Tor was that Tor wasn't in the series much from a Power Rangers perspective. A handful of episodes, it got stepped on twice by Serpentera. Now Tommy upgrading to Serpentera would have been cool! In the Sentai storyline, Daijinryuu/Serpentera is a neutral thing, sort of like a god that restores balance between good and evil when one side gets too unbalanced. They could have gone the route of Dragonzord being upgraded to Serpentera if they kept the Green powers and Black of course, then added White with Brad Hawkins as originally planned. Just look at this I threw together to show how it could have looked for Tommy...

Now Green Ninja coin? Maybe Alligator or Crocodile or Komodo Dragon? Sea serpent?