View Single Post
Old 12/27/14, 10:04 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why hasn't Power Rangers done a season with a human villain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Master View Post
Although one could argue that Impurius was human too. But I get what you are going for.
I agree that Imperious does count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy supreme View Post
I don't know if I'd call Impurious human. Givening what happened to Calindor after he turned.to dark magic. He ceased to be human once he turned on Calindor and his body was destoryed.
I would call Imperious human since he was Calindor originally who was human. He just chose to turn to dark magic much like Kiya did which lead to Kiya becoming Lothor and being expelled and of course a similar thing happened with Calindor as well only he was cursed in his undead form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
Right, by the time we see him in Mystic Force he is no longer human. Daggeron comments that he didn't reconize anymore once Calindor turns on him. But my main point was he was a very interesting villain and didn't need to be human. But I am thinking of it as more of a Sentai Villain versus US villain arguement.
True but Daggeron's comments are standard comments when one of your friends do something that you don't expect them to do. Basically it's like Daggeron is saying to Calindor "I can't believe you would do something like this, I don't even know you anymore."
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote