View Single Post
Old 05/11/12, 11:51 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Morphicon 2012 Guests

All right, every once in awhile I'll update the post to include who is who. Obviously we don't have to do that with the ones that actually played the main Rangers but I'll probably do those as well at some point, they will just be the last ones on my list.

But in regards to the others, let me know which ones you want to know about.

The order I used however was this:
Sentai crew (includes toy designers but we only have 1 so far and he's just a toy designer apparently)

Next I went with voice actors.

Next are suit actors. Doesn't really matter if it's a full monster suit or just basically an outfit like Soga and Carla wore for Rita. I'm still going to refer to them as suit actors, just to make it easier for the description.

Next will be the production side of things whether it's Producer, Writer, ADR Director, Director or whatever.

Next are the Rangers.

Next are the recurring characters.

Next is the music crew. So far there's only 1.

Next are the spin offs. I went with Beetleborgs first followoed by Masked Rider and then VR Troopers. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was last because it wasn't a Saban production.

Last but not least is where I included any bands or musical performances.

So basically just let me know about the voice actors, production crew and recurring characters. Let me know who you're not sure about. Is there anyone you don't recognize? Want to know what someone did? Let me know which ones out of those 3 groups or categories. It'll help me decide on who to update first in regards to my top post only.

Like for example. Do you recognize Christopher Cho? If you don't, want to know who he provided the voice as?
How about Michael? Don't recognize him? Do you want to know who he did the voice for? Basically let me know which ones you don't know about.

This reply is only for the people who aren't sure about someone. If you know who someone is then great but don't post about it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote