View Single Post
Old 05/28/12, 05:57 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: JDF getting NEW White Ranger suit!

Hello Suzy-Q. Welcome to the board. Thanks for registering and letting us know.

It's not exactly much of a secret of JDF and Saban's relationship though.

But in the paraphrased words of a certain movie, minus the "with the great power" part, anything is possible in regards to Power Rangers. Sure, JDF may not have any intention of returning at this point in time but it probably depends on numerous factors.

Also I don't really see what age has anything to do with it. They brought back Austin, JDF, Selwyn, Chris, Danny, Sean, Jason Faunt and Daniel back in 2002 and I highly doubt most of them could pass for even their early 30s. Granted by the time it happened the show was owned by Disney and it's doubtful Saban had any plans to do such an awesome reunion episode like "Forever Red" was.

However by originals, I would assume they would just mean the original cast such as Walter, Amy, David, Austin and Jason yet they really have no clue what they're talkin' about. Most of the actors within Power Rangers don't even look like they have aged much. All you really see are wrinkles, that's pretty much it. Nakia and Catherine look pretty much the same as they did on the show. Same with Walter. JDF only looks different because of his MMA training.
Karan is pretty much the only one that actually looks different and she also sounds different as well. At least out of the ones that I've seen pictures and/or video clips of anyway.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote