View Single Post
Old 10/21/06, 08:29 PM   #2
maxinsc
Putty Patroller

Part 2 - Can't start a ride with out a rider

"So now what?" Asked Adam. "You try to dodge the bullets." Said Andrew. The terroists then shot a couple of scientis. As Adam was watching the chaos going he started to here the same voice from before but this time it was getting louder and could almost make out what it was saying, it sort of sounded like a shallow voice it was saying "Come to the suit for you are the chosen one". Adam then said "cover me." General Andrew then just shot a terroist with a gun and asked why. Adam then replied with " I don't know why but I think the suit has chosen me for a reason." Andrew then said okay. As they were making thier way across the chaos there were a couple of dead bodys and a lot of stray bullets. Just about when they were close to the orb general Andrew got shot in the heart. Adam rushed back to him but Andrew told him that it was to late for him and to go get the suit. Adam then finaly made it to the orb but realized that it was made out of glass. Adam then said "Now what? I can't get in unless I slam my body into it.". The voice then told him to do it. Adam then replied with " I'm not crazy." The voice then replied with "Do it or millons will die.". Adam then said "Here goes everything" he then slamed himself into the orb but when he got into it he wass bloody and covered up with glass, then he failed to the bottom of the orb painfuly. Then the liquid came up to him and started to cover him up. Adam then started to fill energized and his wounds stoped hurting, and he looked at his body, it was covered up with black and he had a vest and two scarfs on and then he noticed he an helmet on. The voice then told him " Go fight the enemies". Adam then leaped out of the orb and realized his jumping ability has increased as he was right next to an terroist, he then hit the terroist as hard as he could, after he stoped punching him, he realized he was dead, he then got baraded by bullets but amazingly didn't get wounded instead the suit was absorbing it. Adam then said "What is going on?" The voice then replied with "I'm able to to absorb the bullets for you, since I'm the suit." Adam then replied with "Wait how are you able to communicate with me then?", the suit then replied with" I devloped a physic bond with you so we are able to communicate mentaly." Adam then replied with " So you did it without permission?" The suit then replied with a yes, Adam then asked " Can I use a wepon somehow?" The suit then said "Yes and to make one you gather enough materials, which you have so just imagine a sword and it shall be there." Adam then said okay and started to imagine a sword. A sword then appeared with a glass handle, and sword made of led. Adam then ran up to a group of terroist and slashed them with the sword, they quickly died soon after, he then he ran up to the main group and started to slash like there was no tommorwo, then there was only one teroist left, the terroist then said "General we need you help" but Adam then killed him just after he finished saying that, After that there was another blast at the wall and after the smoked disappeared there was a figure in metallic armor, with an jet pack on, and a gun and sword at each end, he then said " Prepare to die at the hands of general Yizheng"

To be countinue
Who are these terroist and what do they want? Find out next chapter
maxinsc is offline   Reply With Quote