Thread: Kendall
View Single Post
Old 03/04/15, 12:38 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Kendall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
WF feels like a Saban season to me since it had mostly the same production staff as Space-WF. NS is when Disney ruined Power Rangers. And Saban Brands failed to recapture the magic.
It doesn't matter who the people were within MMPR Productions that produced Wild Force since Disney still owned it. Yes they allowed the team one season to keep the Saban feel to it but they were still under Disney ownership and censorship rules which are different compared to the rules that were there when Saban owned it.

Quote:
I liked the Master Org stuff. The last great villain besides first half Venjix. Vexacus was all bark and no bite. Look at how he easily joined up with Lothor. The cheapened out on Mesogog by having Mercer be a loving father. Mesogog was a half assed attempt to appease the fans after that baffoon Lothor was force fed to us. Notice how no villains after this were listed by you? That shows how much worse they got.
Vexacus wasn't all bark and no bite that's just your ego clouding your judgment. Yes he joined up with Lothor but that was the whole purpose... he wanted to keep watch over his Generals so that he could eventually destroy them.
I disagree in regards about Mesogog except for the part that I do agree that he was there to help the adult fans out because a lot of them didn't like Lothor myself included.
actually there were other villains I could list after Mesogog but I didn't want to since I got my point across... also did you miss me including Broodwing? I didn't know Broodwing came before Mesogog... what show did you watch?

Quote:
Thats the problem with most of those seasons you listed. The ending ones had no storyline. RPM started with a great storyline and lost it when Eddie left. Don't be blinded by you're love of the franchise. Power Rangers has been terrible for years now. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but that a how I feel. And my opinion is very informed and seldom wrong . Thats why I consider myself the number 1 PR fan.
I completely disagree. Yes RPM did start great and it ended fine... regardless of what happened with Eddie and Jackie leaving. The only one that is blinded here is you. I can admit when I don't like things without being blinded by my judgment or the little ego that I have.
No one is the Number 1 fan you're seriously fooling yourself if you think you are. Your opinion may be informed but opinions can't be right or wrong they're opinions. Only facts can be right or wrong... and to add on to that I don't love any of the seasons.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote