View Single Post
Old 03/02/15, 10:02 AM   #32
Becky G
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Becky G
Default Re: Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce

Power Rangers Super Megaforce Chapter 32

What was so special about mine...I think mine was different.

*Hugs you*

Noah Gosei can find out the diff between the 2.

Yeah I know.

I don't know but i did hear them say poison 2 rangers at the sametime i am not letting them take you from me.

So were they gonna do the same to us, Gosei teleport Noah and Gia they need help.

Yes but i wasn't letting that happen especially to Noah but he doesn't listen to me he's hard headed.

He's not the only one.

Gosei: Tensou keep trying to get a hold of the rangers they have been gone for to long.

Tensou: Oh boy oh boy I just hope its not to late.

*Keeps trying*

Troy, try to contact Gosei.

Watch it red boy don't ever call me that i was protecting you all from them if i lose him then i will destroy everyone.

Gosei, This is troy...We are heading back to earth.

*Walks over to Gia*

Gia stop give Noah some water.

Why don't you give it to him i am not loosing him to those ugly freaks i was trying to prevent this i swear i will destroy them myself me i rather be there with them instead of loosing him.

Vekar: Levira did you get the rangers.

Levira: Yes I got them both..plus with a little added assertive.

Vekar: What did you do.

Levira: Once the rangers get back to earth the vial I use on the blue one will kick in once he enters the earth's atmosphere.

Vekar: Excellent...Soon the earth will be all mine.

Gia stop it he was worried bout you he needs you help him *Walks over to Troy and leans on him* I'm worried about the both it's like whatever Gia digested seems to be giving her attitude.

Guys did you get a hold of Gosei yet...and I don't want nothing to drink right now.

Yes were trying just hang on, Gia sit with him.

Nope let Emma sit with him once we get back to earth since she injected him it will kick in fast for him i don't want him with those ugly freaks.

No I can't sit.

*Starts walking around*

I can't sit at a time like this...we need to get back home...fast.

*Puts my hand behind my back*

Oh by the way Gia you dropped something.

*Hands you your morpher*

Dang it Gia why do you have to be stubborn at a time like this we don't want to lose both of you.

Levira took my gosei morpher i still have my other one but my morphing abilities including my super as well but it's also going to be messing with my mind Noah i'm not letting them take you from me that was their plan for me.

Everyone, relax.

*Emma sighs and walks out to the bridge and sits down on the edge*

That creep Demaras must of dropped it...and don't worry you not.

*Feels pain*

Ahhh...I got to get out of here.

*Runs to the bridge pulling out my legendary morpher*

Hope this works...Super Mega Mode

*morphs*

It worked.

*Hits the code for my super mega jet and gets in to fly off*
Becky G is offline   Reply With Quote