View Single Post
Old 04/08/02, 12:10 PM   #5
Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon
Putty Patroller

Thanx for the answers, but a few thinks.

The Astro blaster was the hand held gun in the side pocket of the space ranger and where did it separate in???

Who likes to chat about Power Rangers with another Power Ranger fan, he // she can join my at my msn or send me a mail, namely at Goldenjelle@hotmail.com
I hope you will join me.

Would somebody help me out and post these questions on the ezbourd of Rangercentral.com and send me a mail when somebody added there a reply on????

Yo Does anybody know something about: 1 The Dinosaur Battle bikes ( Mastadon, Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus)?

2 Where the Astro Blaster seperates in?

3 Was there a super ZeoUltrazord with the super Zeozords, Red Battlezord and Pyramidas?

4 Something about the Phantom Blaster?

5 What where the names of the Zeo Weapons, some say Zeo: Disc, Doubleclubs, Axes, Hatches and Sword and another say Zeo: Shield, Numchucks, Axes, Hammers and Sword?

6 How ya call the combined Blade Blaster when the Yellow and Pink Ranger stand on the shoulders of the Black, Blue and Red Ranger?

7 The combination of the Transdaggers?

8 The name of the combination Red Lightning, Mountain Blaster, Thunder Loader, Star Racer and Wind Rescue?

9 The combination Turbo Blaster and Turbo Navigator?

10 Was there a name for the combination where Lightning Cruiser in Flight Mode magnet hooked up with Storm Blaster?

Thanx
Dutch Phantom Ranger Sentureon is offline   Reply With Quote