View Single Post
Old 12/15/14, 01:15 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why did RJ wait to use his morpher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss CD View Post
Now, I’ve alway had a problem with RJ having his own morpher. If he had a morpher with him the entire time, why wait until that time to use it? Why—Why then? Why not use it during a time when it would have been helpful? Like when Casey was poison or whenever the team was down a ranger or even when the first Overlord was revived? Anything would have been better than just hinting that RJ had this morpher on him the entire time and it was just collecting dust.

On the other hand, I did like the twist on the Sixth Ranger’s Megazord. Usually the team gets their second Megazord, they tend to stop using the first one all together except for a few times, so by letting RJ have the Jungle Pride, it was still being used, just by a different ranger.
Well we can't say he had his Morpher the own time since we have no evidence to support that but if he did then I can see why he would have since he was a Mentor and a Teacher and he wanted Lily, Casey and Theo to be the ones responsible for defending their city/town and that he would only step in when it became necessary.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote