View Single Post
Old 12/11/14, 08:31 PM   #11
Cyrax9
Putty Patroller

Default Re: New MMPR TV Pilot?

I would have dismissed this as a fake before I took a closer look at those pictures from Sackhoff. That's definitely the pink ranger suit in that one of them, so it pretty much confirms her involvement in whatever this was. If the person who supposedly has inside information that told us the South Africa casting call was for a "top secret" project that "fans are going to love" is correct, this could very well be that project.

The only thing I would like to remind everyone of is that assuming everything is true, it only means that a pilot was produced. There's obviously a chance it might not be picked up, or that it'll take multiple pilots to get this project off the ground. Even if the show does get picked up, Sackhoff's involvement in the pilot also doesn't mean that she'll sign on for the full show itself if prior commitments prevent her from doing so. People could be recast, suit designs could change, even if only slightly. The one change I'm almost positive we'll see is the episode run–time; if this is meant to be a show aimed at adult fans, I could see the run–time changing from 22–minutes to 45–minutes to fit with other, similar shows. However, I could definitely see this being picked up if it's indeed real.
Cyrax9 is offline   Reply With Quote