View Single Post
Old 10/16/17, 05:55 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Reinforcements horrible team up !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinforcements From The Failures View Post
I don't know why so many people like this episode? It focused way too much on the TF Rangers.... Gave us unneeded additions to the former seasons storylines...and had way too many characters acting out of character to serve the plot.

Ransik and Nadiera's redemption story continued to be tacked on and stupid. They shouldn't even have been in the team up. The Mute-Org plot was stupid and made no sense. It was talked on to get something for Ransik to do. Master Org had a glorified came and easily could have been left out of the episode .

It didn't help that I hated the Time Force Rangers and thought they were a bunch or Whiny Failures. The only one that was decent was Eric. Until he joined Wes in the end of the season and the team up ruined him for good.
The focus on Time Force was fine. I disagree about any characters acting out of character.

Ransik and Nadira's redemption story wasn't tacked on and it wasn't stupid but Nadira herself really had no business being there.

The Mut-Org plot wasn't stupid and it definitely made sense but I do agree with you about including Master Org in things since Master Org's inclusion was pointless.

Time Force had whiny failures? no you have that confused with Overdrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Because you didn't like Time Force it was the worst ever?

The team up was the truly last great Power Rangers team up. I count FR in its own special category. Part of the reason was all the TF focus and storyline development. Wild Force Rangers got plenty of focus and actually looked better playing of the TF team. The Mute Org plot was smart. And it made perfect sense to have Ransik in there. Nadiera wasn't needed but she at least lost her annoying traits.
I mostly agree.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote