View Single Post
Old 06/21/15, 10:59 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Re: Is Power Rangers even Good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowThePika View Post
So are most seasons of Power Rangers bad? so many are considered bad by so many people. MMPR (either season 1 or 2), Turbo, Wild Force, Mystic Force-Jungle Fury, Samurai - Super Mega. Atleast 10 generally considered to not be good entries. Then personal opinion plays in. many think SPD, Lightspeed and Lost Galaxy are bad. I think Zeo and Dino Thunder are bad. so it makes me wonder; is power rangers even good? do we accept most suck and just enjoy the ones we like? why are we fans if most of what we like isn't good?

obviously I still like many seasons, but is it enough to be called a fan if I also hate/dislike MANY seasons?
Because they still have punching and kicking and robots and aliens and pretty colors and ADR.

It's cheesy, it's weird, it's uncomplicated, and most importantly, it's niche. Power Rangers doesn't hold up against most children's storytelling, especially in today's day and age, but it's literally the only thing like it in the western world, and as a fan of the genre, I could never get enough if I tried.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote