View Single Post
Old 01/16/17, 12:31 PM   #19
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Jason should have stayed in Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed Zeo View Post
Continuing Zeo would have been the best idea. Even if you had to switch to the Turbo Zords. And even the villans but they were original anyway. So there is no reason why Zedd and Rita couldn't be back. They already did original footage of them in Zeo.
When Zeo first started I assumed it would be around for a few years like MMPR. Since they made such a big deal about Zeo and MMPR lasted that long. I also didnt have full knowledge of the year to year nature of Super Sentai. Which Power Rangers only started to emulate with Zeo.

I was surprised when the new movie was changing powers so soon. Especially since the plot didn't seem to jive with some of the let over plot points in Zeo. Of course, I can now see why they chose to change things up so soon ..Given the nature of Sentai and the costs it would take to do a second Zeo Season with Carranger. They werent spending MMPR money again. Even if Turbo did do more original footage than Zeo. Plus Zeo ratings failed, so they wanted to move on again.

I will say a second Zeo Season would have been great but I wouldn't want it to rewrite Space. They second half of Turbo was key to setting In Space up.

On a sidenote related to this thread. I talready mentioned that I thought Jason and Emily were going to replace Tommy and Kat the following season.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote