View Single Post
Old 03/02/15, 04:32 PM   #2
Red Buster
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Rangervision relaunches their board with a new website

Hello PRO. My name is Matt or Red Buster and I'm a staff member over at RangerVision. Thank you PRangerX for spreading word about the RV forums and the PR Database!

We launched the Database on February 7th, the same day Dino Charge premiered. As of right now, only our Dino Charge pages are up. We are currently working our way backwards and should have Super Megaforce and Megaforce up by the end of March.

In addition, we reopened our forums the same day as the Database launch. It was a complete overhaul of the forums. If you had an account previously it no longer exists and you must re-register. We have a pretty cool RPG section and are always looking for new and neat ideas. My favorite feature is the Shoutbox, a place to chat chat with other members of the board.

Since the relaunch I have taken over hosting duties of our podcast which can be found here. I'm hoping to get a new episode out by the end of the week reviewing the first few episodes of Dino Charge and Ninninger.

Hope you all will check out the database and forums. Glad to answer any questions you may have!
Red Buster is offline   Reply With Quote