View Single Post
Old 02/05/18, 04:20 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Eww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concerned Parent View Post
I assume you are the owner. I am very disappointed in your negligence and complicity in the promotion of this awful show. I don't care whats you saY Power Rangers may pretend to teach good values. But it really teaches kids to solve their problems by fighting and picking on people weaker than them. They also show a bad example by showing teens wasting time as superheroes when they should be focused on their school work. Marketing all those violent toys is also damaging.

I happened to be checking to see if this place was finally shut down and saw this thread. As a courtesy I decided to reply instead of start a new thread.
yes he is the owner and it's not your business on what he's a fan of so I would suggest you leave him alone you probably don't watch anything appropriate either since there's no such thing on TV, Netflix or Hulu not even movies or anywhere else for that matter. He's free to promote any show that he wants to promote as long as it's not illegal.

You can falsely claim all you want about what you feel the show teaches but your claims are just bogus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
The show goes of its way to make the Rangers as good honest people. And when they do misbehave, they learn a lesson on why they were wrong. The show has even toned down the violence in recent years. But it was never really that bad in the first place.
exactly the Rangers don't start fights they're only there to defend. That's not starting a fight.

As a real life comparison do you really think terrorists will listen to reason? No they won't they just want to kill so they're the only ones left the same principles apply.
Concerned Parent needs to remember that there are others who are more familiar with the villains that they come across than the Rangers themselves so obviously they'll know best of all that reasoning with them just isn't possible since they're 100% evil.
Cole tried this attempt back in Wild Force since he didn't want to fight but he found out for himself that Orgs (the villains for that season) don't have a heart and that they only exist to destroy.

Exactly about the violence in the show it's not that bad especially when you compare it to other shows even violence on adult shows would be bad.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote