View Single Post
Old 02/09/16, 08:52 PM   #54
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Alpha screamed “Aye ye ye”. Kimberly screamed “Don’t say that Alpha you’re scarring me”. Alpha apologized “Sorry Kimberly I was talking about the other Rangers”. Alpha explained “They’re currently in a desperate battle with Rita’s Snizzard monter, and they need your help”.

Alpha then explained “Right now you need to land the plane as quickly as possible”. Kimberly worried “But what about my uncle?”. Alpha explained we’ve sent a message to Angel Grove Airport they will send an ambulance as soon as you land”, and Kimberly shouted happily “I think I can see Angel Grove”.

Back at the fight Snizzard opened his mouth, and fired snakes at the Rangers Trini grunted “Oh no snakes” followed by Zack with “This is bad”, and Billy with “I can’t move”. Then the Snizzard taunted “Feel my cobras draining your energy”.

Jason relunctedly admitted “He’s right I’m getting weaker” Then the Snizzard started once again hitting the Rangers leaving them crying in pain as the cobras kept squeezing them, and the snakes’ mouths inched closer.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote