View Single Post
Old 12/17/14, 09:22 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: I love Super Megaforce!

Super Megaforce could have been such an amazing season even with it just having 20 episodes but technically they were just having 18 episodes because of Vrak returning which I thought was a nice move even though I didn't like the idea of Vrak turning Robo Knight evil but that is besides the point.

My main problem with it is because of the random past Rangers appearing. Megaforce was SUPPOSED to be a celebration of Power Rangers itself so it should have been celebrating ITS past, showing Sentai-only Rangers is celebrating SENTAI'S past and not POWER RANGERS' past.

Also in a lot of cases the Sentai Rangers had more screen time than most of the other POWER RANGERS should have had. This is POWER RANGERS this isn't Sentai so the Power Rangers teams should have been given more screen time.

Now it was nice to see the Legendary Battle and all but I personally thought it was an insult to us. I thought it should have been a bit longer considering how they were hyping it up in the beginning as such a big deal and they should have ACTUALLY HAD the MEGAFORCE team actually be in scenes with a lot of the other Rangers as well to actually SHOW us that they were truly fighting together.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote