View Single Post
Old 08/29/06, 07:03 PM   #3
kiraford5
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to kiraford5

i'm wiccan too.

theres this girl in my school named coleen whos totally obsessed with her religion. everyone knows that everyone has there own beliefs, except her. she went up to pretty much everyone, teachers included, and asked them if they were christians. when somebody said no, she totally flipped out and told them they were going to hell.

Why is it so friggin hard for some people to accept that others have different beliefs.

so, does she believe in the supernatural??? Not at all unless its god were talking about. Does she belive in Satin???

NOPE.

I believe in both god and the devil. Not as strong as I do aliens and ghosts and vampires and stuff like that. I mean, do i think that Buffy is real...of couse not. Do i think that theres one special girl in all the world to defeat the forces of darkness. Hell no. But i do believe in vampires, i do believe in ghosts, i do believe in aliens.

No offense to non believers and stuff but in my opinion your stupid if you think that theres not even a possibillity of some other living creature in the world. Do think theres something on Pluto??? No, but i do believe that there are other galaxys other than the milkey way and we cant reach out to them because of our technologies.

so judge me how you want, but reply if you want to agree or debate!