View Single Post
Old 02/19/17, 10:18 AM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Space Patrol Delta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPD 4ever View Post
Really? Gruumm was an amazing villain! Mora was very complex. I really liked how Broodwing was a true mercenary. The villains were just so complex and very threatening. There really the only good villains PR has ever had.
that's laughable. Gruumm wasn't even close to being great, remarkable or even amazing. He's basically right there on the bottom of my list of the most hated villains much like Lothor and Mora/Morgana are but you're definitely right about Broodwing about being a true mercenary and that he was definitely a good villain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
SPD had great acting , ambitious locations, and fun characters. But it also had a lot of story problems. Mainly where characters refused to learn lessons and were constantly rebooted. SPD wasn't horrible and comes off better then it did at the time. But its not the gold standard of PR or even one of the best seasons.
I don't know about the acting but the locations were pretty good and the characters were good too but one of its main problems was their characters (the B-Squad) constantly being rebooted just to fit whatever story the writer wanted to tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Space Spandex View Post
It was a weird attempt at being a space season but not being a space season. If that makes sense. In any case it failed like the others space season's.
I disagree that it failed like Space and Galaxy but it definitely failed at being a space season if it was trying to be one but I don't think it ever was.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote