View Single Post
Old 01/07/11, 03:34 AM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Battle Grid Mode

So I've been thinking a lot about stuff relating to Battle Grid mode on the show.

Call me crazy but I actually liked it, in fact I kinda wish they did more with it since it pretty much gave a way for the troopers to still be in VR Trooper mode in an episode even when they didn't transform into the full armor.

Another thing I wonder is how come you never saw only two troopers in battle grid mode since they were episodes were all three troopers transformed into battle grid mode, and episodes where only one of them transformed into battle grid mode but never any episodes with only two troopers.

That, and I wish they explained certain aspects of it like JB, and Kaitlin being able to transform into battle grid mode despite not having their virtualizers in "A Dirty Trick", or all of them being in battle grid mode in Knighttime's universe in "Dream Battle".

I also wish we got to see them in Battle Grid Mode in a multi parter.

Another thing I heard there was this live stunt show for VR Troopers where they were in the Battle Grid suits, is that true? Also I once saw this comic when I was a kid, and all I remember about it is that I saw a drawing of the troopers in Battle Grid mode, now I don't have that comic, and I've read those Marvel flip books with MMPR, and I haven't been able to find it.

So what I'm saying is if anyone has any screen caps or anything if they could show me.

Last edited by Zabitan; 01/08/11 at 11:53 PM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote