View Single Post
Old 09/12/14, 09:57 PM   #19
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: "...and the Power Rangers are back! This is awesome!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
I just hope they keep it soap-opera-like, like Disney had it.
Don't know when Disney ever had it soap opera-like. I've seen every season and every episode and not of Disney's seasons were any remotely close to being a soap opera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Dragoon View Post
I just hope they keep it somewhat similar to the orignal japanese version this time. I would love to see that...at least keep the villains the same cause that would make sense in my opinion
I never want to see a season that's close to Sentai especially since most Power Rangers producers will just produce a bad version of it and that's not Power Rangers is anyway. It should be an adaptation of Sentai, not a translation of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
The vast majority of the Disney Rangers were not attractive, not to mention incapable of faking a decent American Accent, thus their status as actors is questionable.

As for the "romance" it was non-existent, they flirted with the idea of it but there was no actual romance.

The only thing you got right was action.
I disagree that the Disney Rangers were not attractive. Alyson Kiperman, Jessica Rey, Sally Martin, Emma Lahana, Alycia Purrott, Monica May, Melanie Vellajo, Caitlin Murphy, Anna Hutchison and Rose McIver were all attractive.

I don't judge on the actors' abilities of their ability as an actor because I really don't notice it most of the time and the same goes for their accent slippage.

I agree in regards to the romance but then again it was no worse than all of the other Saban romances that wasn't Tommy and Kimberly.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote