View Single Post
Old 12/29/14, 07:31 AM   #9
NewWhiteTiger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: The gap between Zeo and TAPRM - your headcanon?

From what I remember, they needed the turbo keys to pass through the triangle, and when Zordon realized he could harness those energies to make even stronger powers he did, after all why wait for your weapons to be destroyed to make better ones when you can just make better ones.

As for Bulk and Skull, I too feel they got conned, and when they returned Lt. Stone decided to save his money up instead of run his own Detective agency, and buy into the Juice Bar instead, helping the boys get the security job for old times sake, but realizing the PI thing wouldn't work out for them.

I think Jason left town to finally live a normal life, and came back for the charity event. Maybe he went to college, maybe he just moved, but he's experiencing normal teenage life.

As for the Zedd thing, I used to think they just settled down, but that didn't make much sense. Either way there's and undeniable time gap between the last Zeo episode and the Turbo movie, so either they fought hard against the machines or rangers and called it quits, or Thrax happened and they thought fighting the rangers was too risky with a kid on the way. Or hell maybe they were still fighting the rangers but didn't back off until Divatox showed on Earth, the Turbo series just did a bad job showing that.
NewWhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote