View Single Post
Old 08/21/05, 03:05 PM   #6
Silver Shadow
Putty Patroller

I don't know. I missed the Battlizer episode because I accidently taped over it, but The whole petty bickering bit came off a little strange because they were really starting to turn into a genuine team last I knew. The renewed squabbling just seemed to come out of nowhere. However, based on how bratty everyone was acting, I don't blame Doggy for sending them off.

After a somewhat dissapointing Delta Megazord formation, it's nice to see the Omega and Deltamax Megazords' transformation is much more up to par. Not to metion the Battlizer is much more impressive than last year's accordian arms model. Delta Commad of course totally rocks. It's simplistic, but gets major points for being the entire downtown SPD headquarters building.

Sliverback is indeed an ape related term. It normally refers to a male gorilla over the age of twelve. Right around then, they have huge canines and a silver streak of hair on their backs. The way the Wikipedia describes them, it's no wonder the name was chosen for the drill sargent character tasked with pounding the Delta Squad Rangers back into shape and reforging them to SWAT standards.

Silver Shadow
Silver Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote