View Single Post
Old 11/11/17, 06:15 PM   #64
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Did Diabolico really turn good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Fanatic View Post
No because his counterpart didn't turn good in GogoV.
his counterpart is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
Tommy never tried to go after Billy or any of Kimberly's other ex-boyfriends while he was under the spell. He only did what Rita wanted. Rita even made him insult Kim which Tommy would never do. The evil sword also made it harder for Tommy to break the spell.

I would have to re-watch DinoThunder. I haven't watched it in years since I don't care about it that much. I am not sure if I even want to rewatch. So I may have to concede that Trent was just a jerk. I really don't care as much about the others, besides Kat. I am really adament that she is evil. I do think the others on the list are evil though.

Its not that I hate the other characters. I just don't care about them all that much. Kat is the only one I do hate for ruining the greatest relationship in tv history. Plus she got to be a Ranger and never paid for her evil deeds. I really hope Zordon's Wave vaporized her.
Don't forget that we don't know what Tommy would've done since the other Rangers never had girlfriends/boyfriends in fact Zack, Kimberly and Billy were the only ones who ever had any love interests in the first season and we never saw them during the evil Green Ranger saga.

Trent is not evil or a jerk BUT his "Step-Dad" was certainly a jerk for most of the season.

Kat is NOT EVIL and she had nothing to do with ruining Tommy and Kimberly's relationship the ones who ruined it was Kimberly herself since she wanted to do something for herself and train for the Pan Global Games and her actress; Amy Jo Johnson who wanted to ditch the show to further her career so there's your excuse for Kimberly being evil she was selfish character-wise and actress-wise for wanting to further her career now that is what I would seriously call evil since that was selfish and greedy of her.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote