View Single Post
Old 11/25/16, 12:36 PM   #6
powerpackers90
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Zyu2 - What's with you?

Yeah Zyu2 will always be a big deal in the fandom even after all the footage is one day found. It is cool that thanks to the internet footage that was thought to be gone forever can be found in someone's basement and posted online days later. Hell I wouldn't be shocked if when we get closer to the movie release if more things like Zyu2 or maybe even the Bioman pilot gets posted on someones youtube page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churlyryan View Post
There will always be more for me as for as Tokusatsu and Sentai is concerned. This shit's been going on decades longer than Power Rangers. For all intents and purposes, Zyu2 totally is an official Season of Sentai, and I'm sure in some sort of "50th Super Sentai Anthology" book it will get heavy acknowledgement.
While it be cool if TOEI brings this up in a book. I don't think it will be counted as a season on it's own. As it's basically just scenes of Power Rangers filmed on location in Japan really. With footage matching Power Ranger more then Zyuranger. Blue being an inventor, Yellow having more famine poses, Pink being closer to a still alive Green, ext.
powerpackers90 is offline   Reply With Quote