Thread: SPD Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02/05/05, 03:07 PM   #15
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: SPD Thoughts

Quote:
I am affraid you are wrong here man. Th financials & raitings haven't ben this good sinc JDF.

Quote:
The financials were better in America, they cut the budget when they moved to NZ. Any fan who uses the internet should know that.

As for the ratings until I see the statistics Lost Galaxy is the only season to have the highest ratings period. No show has ever had it higher.

Quote:
Sure in terms of fad status MM

Fads are a joke. Their popularity as a fad is a joke. Everything from conception to their failure is a joke. MMPR is no exception. Luckily Saban got some decent talent to write the show and it became more than a fad and the idiot fad "fans" stopped watching.

Quote:
The show didn't jump the shark when Tommy left it actually got better.

Thank god that no talent hack left, to bad Disney is to stupid to see a no talent hack when they are looking for actors because if they could they wouldn't have hired back people who left the show because they were no longer needed to make a fad show, this includes Doug and Ann.

Quote:
But that era is what started PR and I never would diss it.

I have no problem dissing crap of any type. MMPR-Turbo is crap personofied and turned into a television show.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote