View Single Post
Old 03/11/16, 11:38 PM   #256
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Just then Goldar started stomping through the magical forest as a giant, and was shooting lasers out of his eyes. Everyone in the village was fleeing for their lives while in their hut Nemo cried out "What's wrong father?"

Quagmire said "I may sound like a loon but I think we're being attacked by Rita's goons". Quagmire, and Nemo tried to run as fast as they could, and found Rita, and her minions waiting outside. "Ahh Quagmire" Rita cried out.

Rita continued "Why don't you hand over your little brat Nemo, and I'll have Goldar stop destroying your village". Quagmire cried out "The universe will be done before I give you my son". Rita cried out "I thought you would say that". Then she ordered "Squatt, Babboo get them".

Babboo cried out "Right away oh horrible one". Then Squatt, and Babboo chased after Quagmire, and Nemo as Quagmire cried out "Come my son I do believe we have to run". Nemo agreed "Right away father", and the two of them kept running before teleporting away. Rita cried out "Get them".
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote