View Single Post
Old 02/27/16, 09:31 PM   #177
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At the Command Center everyone was unmorphed, and Billy, and Trini were inside an electronic force field. Billy exclaimed "Kimberly let me out I'll score a triple 10 at the next Gymnastics meet for you". Trini bragged "I'll score a home run at every game for you".

Jason asked "What's wrong Zordon?" Zack agreed "Yeah is there any way to make Billy, and Trini normal again?". Zordon explained "Yes however the only way to do that is to destroy his horn". Jason said "Well if that's the only way to do it then let's do it Back to action".

Then the Rangers once again Morphed, and went back to where Babe Ruthless was. Babe Ruthless bragged "So Rangers back for the next round I see well get ready for my curveball". Then Babe Ruthless made a volley of energy balls appear that blew up around the Rangers".

Jason called out "All right guys let's give this guy a strike out". The other Rangers agreed "Right" then everyone pulled out their weapons, and started slashing, and stabbing Babe Ruthless. Then Kimberly readied her bow, and quipped "How do like this fastball".
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote