View Single Post
Old 03/09/15, 01:17 AM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: The way Megaforce could have been good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosei Gold View Post
I though Megaforce was fine the way it was. It took PR back to high school and gave us typical teens as heroes. The characters were strong and the series was fun. It had plenty of action and felt like Power Rangers. I really dug the MMPR throw backs. But it was good that they didn't take over the show.
My issues were as follows:
  1. Gosei barely did anything.
  2. Only the Gosei Ultimate was given an explanation as to where it came from - it wasn't ready and Tensou had to work on it everything else Gosei just pulled from his non-existent butt.
  3. Gosei had no knowledge of the villains so his explanation of The Armada just didn't work at all.
  4. Too much Sentai footage for a season that was supposed to be original.
  5. Admiral Malkor was a waste for a leader... Vrak was more of a leader compared to Malkor. Malkor did nothing at all. I can't even pick who is worse Xandred or Malkor.
  6. Using Dairanger and pre-Zyu powers for Legendary Morphs. Focus on the actual POWER RANGERS that we had for Legendary Morphs instead of just caring about the stuff that was only shown in Japan and nowhere else.
  7. Vekar being inconsistent. He was written for one episode with a decent character but the next episode he goes to his Sentai personality and keeps that for the rest of the season which just makes him look even worse than Lothor.
  8. Legendary Battle not even being legendary. I mean come on we're supposed to believe that foot soldiers are seriously that big of a threat?
  9. On top of that Legendary Battle comment I mean seriously come on we're supposed to believe that not every warrior in Power Rangers actually came by to help out? Where were the other 6th Rangers? Where were the Extra Warriors and Extra Rangers like Ninjor, Auric, Blue Senturion, Phantom Ranger, Kat Ranger, Nova Ranger and even Sentinel Knight among others?
  10. Where's the explanation for why Jake's Super Mega Mode is a different color?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote