Thread: Spike's Mother
View Single Post
Old 02/19/15, 09:43 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Spike's Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
I hated that they had Kimberly write him that letter. It was a slap in the face to MMPR fans. It killed Zeo for me. Tommy and Kat wasn't right. Kat tried to steal Tommy from Kim the whole time. I don't buy her innocent girl act in Zeo. Who knows maybe she wrote the letter and not Kim. She did learn from Rita after all.
you need to take your MMPR rose-colored glasses off. "oh Kimberly is leaving boo-hoo-hoo... that kills MMPR for me. Oh Kat is replacing her so I'm going to automatically hate her because she's not Kimberly. Oh boo-ho-ho. Oh the Machine Empire arrives and are chasing away Rita and Zedd so that kills Zeo for me. Boo-hoo-hoo. Oh Kat and Tommy are dating now so that ruins the show for me boo-hoo-hoo."

Maybe it was a slap in the face to you because you're so dang obsessed with MMPR but you don't make up the whole Ranger Nation of MMPR fans. Some fans are actually quite understandable of why it happened and they do accept it. Kat did NOT under any circumstance steal Tommy. Kimberly dumped him plain and simple and Kat had every right to have feelings for him and it was of Tommy's choosing to go out WITH HER.

and no she did not write the letter. That's just what a hater would claim.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote