View Single Post
Old 02/08/15, 02:00 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why did Mega Force fails on the first front?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby's Boyfriend View Post
I thought Mega and Super Mega were great! I think the characters were actually interesting. The action was awesome. Plus we got all the old Ranger Forms in Super. Talk about amazing call backs from the past. And "Legendary Battle"? Best episode where, better than "Countdown To Destruction ".

I think people just got their hopes up and got themselves disapointed. The two seasons couldn't have been much better. I know people wanted more actors back. But I am just happy we got the ones we did. I don't get why the Megaforce seasons are so hated?
I didn't think Megaforce or Super Megaforce were even remotely decent.
Yes the Legendary Ranger modes were cool but we didn't even see the majority of the Rangers. Look at how many Orion ended up morphing into to. Not many... not to mention it did very little to actually celebrate the 20th anniversary of Power Rangers instead someone had the bright idea that they wanted to celebrate the anniversary with using things that were NOT Power Rangers and had NEVER been in Power Rangers.
Legendary Battle is anything but the best in fact it's one of the worse.
My (main) issue isn't with the actors that returned or didn't return (except I would have preferred Jen to return over Wes and Ryan over Carter) but my issue is because of how pathetic and weak the battle was as well as how short it was. You're bringing back like that many Rangers just to fight a bunch of X-Borgs and you seriously expect us to believe Megaforce can't handle that many despite the fact they've done so countless of times before? Heck Orion dealt with how many all at once in his premiere episode? He kept on beating up on like 20 or 30 of them before the others were even notified of them appearing.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote