Thread: Spike's Mother
View Single Post
Old 12/21/14, 11:31 PM   #11
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default Re: Spike's Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I was never a fan of that whole Kimberly/Skull joke anyway based on how she worded her letter to Tommy... she made it sound like she met someone new and not someone she already knew.

Also I think you mean "It's more likely that Skull just met a woman" and I do agree with you there. I can agree both Bulk and Skull as being the type of people that would have a difficult time with settling down.

Sure Kimberly loved him so much that she broke up with him in a letter, that's not love. That's just showing utter lack of respect for him. Kat showed more respect and care towards Tommy than Kimberly ever did.
However I do agree that Spike's Mom was probably someone that we have no clue about.

I actually hadn't thought of that but I'm not sure if you'd consider Trini to be Chinese or not.

I don't, I think he's still on Aquitar since he fell for Cestria.
I hated that they had Kimberly write him that letter. It was a slap in the face to MMPR fans. It killed Zeo for me. Tommy and Kat wasn't right. Kat tried to steal Tommy from Kim the whole time. I don't buy her innocent girl act in Zeo. Who knows maybe she wrote the letter and not Kim. She did learn from Rita after all.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote